Tuesday, April 12, 2011

Hellknight demo works again

I've had something come up this last weekend that encouraged me to go back and clean up a couple of my Demos. Hopefully I'll have something more tangible to talk about in that regard soon, but the practical effect of it is that I got the Hellknight demo working again!

The problem was exceedingly stupid, and the only reason I hadn't solved it earlier is because frankly I had never bothered to look. When doing the update to move everything over to the new array models I apparently started pushing the mesh indicies in as a Uint8Array, then later called drawElements with UNSIGNED_SHORT (which, of course, is 16 bit). Obviously these two don't get along very well. I changed over to a Uint16Array and everything worked again! No one to blame but myself on that one. :)

Oh, and I had to un-invert the texture coordinate V component that I had previously been inverting. No idea why that happened. *shrug*

1 comment: